Definition for the word Knots.
- soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design (noun)
- tangle or complicate (verb)
- something twisted and tight and swollen (noun)"their muscles stood out in knots"
- a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere (noun)
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged (noun)"the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object (noun)
- a tight cluster of people or things (noun)"a small knot of women listened to his sermon"
- make into knots; make knots out of (verb)"She knotted her fingers"
- (of ships and wind) a unit of speed equal to one nautical mile per hour or about 1.15 statute miles per hour (noun)
- tie or fasten into a knot (verb)"knot the shoelaces"
Is Knots a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Knots is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Knots a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Knots in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Knots. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.