Definition for the word Know.
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority (verb)"The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
- have sexual intercourse with (verb)
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations (verb)"I know the feeling!"
- be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about (verb)"I know that the President lied to the people"
- be able to distinguish, recognize as being different (verb)"The child knows right from wrong"
- be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt (verb)"I know that I left the key on the table"
- be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object (verb)"She doesn't know this composer"
- have fixed in the mind (verb)"I know Latin"
- know how to do or perform something (verb)"She knows how to knit"
- know the nature or character of (verb)
- perceive as familiar (verb)"I know this voice!"
- the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people (noun)"he is always in the know"
Is Know a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Know is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Know a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Know in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Know. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.