Is Narrow a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Narrow.
- become tight or as if tight (verb)
- become more focused on an area of activity or field of study (verb)
- make or become more narrow or restricted (verb)"The selection was narrowed"
- characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination (adjective)"a narrow scrutiny"
- lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view (adjective)"a brilliant but narrow-minded judge"
- define clearly (verb)"I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
- a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water (noun)
- limited in size or scope (adjective)"the narrow sense of a word"
- not wide (adjective)"a narrow bridge"
- very limited in degree (adjective)"won by a narrow margin"
Is Narrow a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Narrow is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Narrow: 9 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Narrow: 10 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Narrow a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Narrow in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Narrow. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.