Yes, "Noises" is a valid Scrabble word worth 6 points. The word contains six letters, with each letter worth 1 point in Scrabble. The word is formed by combining the letters N, O, I, S, E, and S. The word "Noises" is considered a common word and is frequently used in everyday language. Scrabble players can use this word to score points and increase their chances of winning the game.
Definition for the word Noises.
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience (noun)"modern music is just noise to me"
- electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication (noun)
- the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan (noun)
- emit a noise (verb)
- a loud outcry of protest or complaint (noun)"the announcement of the election recount caused a lot of noise"
- incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks (noun)"all the noise in his speech concealed the fact that he didn't have anything to say"
- sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound) (noun)"he enjoyed the street noises"
Is Noises a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Noises is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Noises a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Noises in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Noises. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.