Definition for the word Queen.
- a female sovereign ruler (noun)
- female cat (noun)
- offensive term for a homosexual man (noun)
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position (noun)
- an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males (noun)
- become a queen (verb)"her pawn queened"
- (chess) the most powerful piece (noun)
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen (noun)
- promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess (verb)
- something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind (noun)"Paris is the queen of cities"
- the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs (noun)
- the wife or widow of a king (noun)
Is Queen a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Queen is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Queen a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Queen in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Queen. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.