Definition for the word Quenches.
- satisfy (thirst) (verb)"The cold water quenched his thirst"
- suppress or crush completely (verb)"quench a rebellion"
- put out, as of fires, flames, or lights (verb)"quench the flames"
- cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid (verb)"quench steel"
- electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device (verb)
- reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance (verb)
Is Quenches a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Quenches is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Quenches a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Quenches in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Quenches. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.