Definition for the word Transform.
- change or alter in form, appearance, or nature (verb)"This experience transformed her completely"
- change from one form or medium into another (verb)
- change in outward structure or looks (verb)"He transformed into a monster"
- change (a bacterial cell) into a genetically distinct cell by the introduction of DNA from another cell of the same or closely related species (verb)
- convert (one form of energy) to another (verb)"transform energy to light"
- increase or decrease (an alternating current or voltage) (verb)
- subject to a mathematical transformation (verb)
Is Transform a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Transform is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Transform a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Transform in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Transform. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.