Definition for the word Value.
- regard highly; think much of (verb)
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note (noun)
- hold dear (verb)
- estimate the value of (verb)
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else (noun)"he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices"
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of (verb)
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group (noun)"he has old-fashioned values"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed (noun)"the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to (verb)"value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- relative darkness or lightness of a color (noun)"I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable (noun)"the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
Is Value a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Value is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Value a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Value in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Value. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.