Definition for the word Vest.
- provide with power and authority (verb)"They vested the council with special rights"
- a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat (noun)
- a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body (noun)
- clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes (verb)
- become legally vested (verb)"The property vests in the trustees"
- clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments (verb)
- place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons (verb)"She vested her vast fortune in her two sons"
Is Vest a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vest is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vest a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vest in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vest. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.