Definition for the word Victoria.
- queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901; the last Hanoverian ruler of England (1819-1901) (noun)
- a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia; diminishes seasonally (noun)
- port city and the capital of Seychelles (noun)
- a state in southeastern Australia (noun)
- a town in southeast Texas to the southeast of San Antonio (noun)
- capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island (noun)
- (Roman mythology) goddess of victory; counterpart of Greek Nike (noun)
Is Victoria a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Victoria is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Victoria a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Victoria in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Victoria. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.