Definition for the word Wait.
- the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something) (noun)"the wait was an ordeal for him"
- look forward to the probable occurrence of (verb)"he is waiting to be drafted"
- time during which some action is awaited (noun)
- wait before acting (verb)
- serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant (verb)"I'm waiting on tables at Maxim's"
- stay in one place and anticipate or expect something (verb)"I had to wait on line for an hour to get the tickets"
Is Wait a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wait is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wait a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wait in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wait. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.