Definition for the word Warren.
- United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1891-1974) (noun)
- United States writer and poet (1905-1989) (noun)
- a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits (noun)
- an overcrowded residential area (noun)
- a colony of rabbits (noun)
Is Warren a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Warren is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Warren a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Warren in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Warren. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.