Definition for the word Web.
- computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol (noun)
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim (noun)
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving (verb)
- the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft (noun)
- an interconnected system of things or people (noun)"tangled in a web of cloth"
- a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven) (noun)
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving (noun)"the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals (noun)
Is Web a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Web is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Web a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Web in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Web. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.