Wheeler is a valid Scrabble word that is worth 13 points. The word is formed by using the letters W, H, E, E, L, E, and R. The letter W and H are both worth 4 points each, while the letters E, L, and R are worth 1 point each. Therefore, the total score of the word Wheeler is 13 points. In Scrabble, a word is considered valid if it appears in the official Scrabble dictionary. As Wheeler is a recognized word, it is considered a valid word in the game of Scrabble.
Definition for the word Wheeler.
- a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle (noun)
- someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels (noun)
- a person who rides a bicycle (noun)
- Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976) (noun)
- the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling (noun)
Is Wheeler a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wheeler is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wheeler a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wheeler in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wheeler. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.