Is Window a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Window.
- a pane of glass in a window (noun)"the ball shattered the window"
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air (noun)
- an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served (noun)"he stuck his head in the window"
- an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function (noun)"he could see them through a window in the trees"
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened (noun)
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material (noun)
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen (noun)
- the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something (noun)"the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves"
Is Window a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Window is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Window: 13 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Window: 14 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Window a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Window in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Window. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.