Definition for the word Wises.
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949) (noun)
- improperly forward or bold (adjective)"Don't get wise with me!"
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900) (noun)
- evidencing the possession of inside information (adjective)
- marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters (adjective)"a wise decision"
- a way of doing or being (noun)"in no wise"
- having or prompted by wisdom or discernment (adjective)"a wise leader"
Is Wises a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wises is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wises a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wises in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wises. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.