Is Wrongs a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Wrongs.
- that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law (noun)"he feels that you are in the wrong"
- not functioning properly (adjective)"something is wrong with the engine"
- any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right (noun)
- not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth (adjective)"the report in the paper is wrong"
- badly timed (adjective)"it was the wrong moment for a joke"
- in an inaccurate manner (adverb)"she guessed wrong"
- not appropriate for a purpose or occasion (adjective)"said all the wrong things"
- characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules (adjective)"the wrong side of the road"
- not in accord with established usage or procedure (adjective)"the wrong medicine"
- based on or acting or judging in error (adjective)"it is wrong to think that way"
- contrary to conscience or morality or law (adjective)"it is wrong for the rich to take advantage of the poor"
- treat unjustly; do wrong to (verb)
- used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward (adjective)"socks worn wrong side out"
Is Wrongs a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wrongs is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Wrongs: 10 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Wrongs: 12 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Wrongs a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wrongs in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wrongs. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.