Definition for the word Yoke.
- link with or as with a yoke (verb)"yoke the oxen together"
- two items of the same kind (noun)
- a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together (noun)
- an oppressive power (noun)"under the yoke of a tyrant"
- a pair of draft animals joined by a yoke (noun)"pulled by a yoke of oxen"
- become joined or linked together (verb)
- fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment (noun)
- put a yoke on or join with a yoke (verb)
- stable gear that joins two draft animals at the neck so they can work together as a team (noun)
- support consisting of a wooden frame across the shoulders that enables a person to carry buckets hanging from each end (noun)
Is Yoke a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Yoke is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Yoke a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Yoke in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Yoke. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.