Definition for the word Appointment.
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position (noun)"the appointment had to be approved by the whole committee"
- (usually in the plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel) (noun)
- a person who is appointed to a job or position (noun)
- a meeting arranged in advance (noun)
- (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment (noun)"she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
- the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed (noun)"he applied for an appointment in the treasury"
Is Appointment a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Appointment is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Appointment a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Appointment in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Appointment. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.