Definition for the word Jar.
- a sudden jarring impact (noun)"all the jars and jolts were smoothed out by the shock absorbers"
- be incompatible; be or come into conflict (verb)
- shock physically (verb)
- the quantity contained in a jar (noun)"he drank a jar of beer"
- move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion (verb)
- affect in a disagreeable way (verb)"This play jarred the audience"
- a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles (noun)
- place in a cylindrical vessel (verb)"jar the jam"
Is Jar a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jar is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jar a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jar in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jar. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.