Vanillas is a valid Scrabble word worth 11 points. The letters in the word have different values in Scrabble, with the letter V being worth 4 points, the letters a, n, i, l, l, a, and s being worth 1 point each. Although it is not a commonly used word, it is still acceptable to use in the game of Scrabble according to the official Scrabble dictionary. Therefore, players can use the word Vanillas to their advantage to earn points and potentially win the game.
Definition for the word Vanillas.
- a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans) (noun)
- a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans (noun)
- any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers (noun)
- plain and without any extras or adornments (adjective)"the most common type of bond is the straight or plain vanilla bond"
- flavored with vanilla extract"he liked vanilla ice cream"
Is Vanillas a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vanillas is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Vanillas a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vanillas in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vanillas. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.