Definition for the word Venture.
- an investment that is very risky but could yield great profits (noun)
- proceed somewhere despite the risk of possible dangers (verb)"We ventured into the world of high-tech and bought a supercomputer"
- put at risk (verb)
- put forward, of a guess, in spite of possible refutation (verb)
- a commercial undertaking that risks a loss but promises a profit (noun)
- any venturesome undertaking especially one with an uncertain outcome (noun)
Is Venture a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Venture is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Venture a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Venture in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Venture. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.