Is Vexes a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Vexes.
- change the arrangement or position of (verb)
- be a mystery or bewildering to (verb)"a vexing problem"
- disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress (verb)
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations (verb)
- subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation (verb)"vex the subject of the death penalty"
Is Vexes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Vexes is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Vexes: 15 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Vexes: 16 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Vexes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Vexes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Vexes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.