Is Wharf a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Wharf.
- a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats (noun)
- come into or dock at a wharf (verb)"the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- discharge at a wharf (verb)"wharf the passengers"
- moor at a wharf (verb)"The ship was wharfed"
- provide with a wharf (verb)
- store on a wharf (verb)
Is Wharf a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wharf is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Wharf: 14 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Wharf: 13 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Wharf a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wharf in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wharf. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.